Sightseeing Cruises 2018
Sightseeing cruises run June through October. Reservations are recommended for our Sightseeing cruises. Walk-ups are welcome as well!
For more information email, email@example.com or call, (905) 524-3311
Dates & Times:
Saturdays: Sightseeing Cruise
Cruise: 3:00pm - 4:00pm
- Disembark: 4:00pm
Sundays: Family Day Sightseeing Cruise
Cruise: 12:00pm - 2:00pm
- Disembark: 2:00pm
Adults: $12.00 +HST
Seniors/Groups: $10.80 +HST
Children (ages 6-12): $10.80 +HST (Children under 6 free)
Bring the family aboard the Hamilton Harbour Queen as we tour one of North America’s most noteworthy harbours. The tour provides a narrated guide exploring the unique views of the natural, recreational and industrial faces of Hamilton.
Your cruise features:
• Interesting stories and a history of one of North America’s most noteworthy harbours.
• Full Licensed bar and snacks available on board to purchase.
• Seating is available on our upper deck, and closed off lower deck.
• Restrooms on board.
• Wheelchair accessibility.
• Reservations are recommended but walk-ups are welcomed.
Some of the many sights you will take in on your tour include:
Pier 4 Park, Bayfront Park, High Level Bridge, LaSalle Park Marina, Skyway Bridge, Industrial Views, Port Facilities for Lake Freighters, and the HMCS Haida.